Function of the Herbivora INTER-ROW SHREDDER is to destroy weeds of any kind whatever and whatever their development may be, by running the fruit cropping row with no mechanical displacement between trees.
The flail mower is ventrally mounted to the tractor and driven by rear cardan motion. The hydraulic motion allows a perfect adaptation to working conditions. Works without damaging recently lignified drill collars or plants since their second life year.
The waste material, after the Herbivora passage, is left along the row with an excellent mulching function and conjoint return of organic substances to the soil.
The feed parallel to the row and extremely close to the same involves perfect cleaning around the trunks as well as at the spots most difficult to be reached.
- 1400 cc direct injection Engine for lower fuel consumption and power at low revs on balanced springs for zero vibration;
- available in versions with length of 3.5 and 4 meters and width of 1,50 - 1,70 - 1,85 meters;
- available with two-wheel drive, 4 wheel drive and 4 wheel self-aligned steering;
- 500 or 650 liters electro-hydraulically operated compressor with 50 liters air reserve;
- 2 speed gearbox traditional or electrohydraulic gearshifts moving under load;
- negative parking brake;
- ultra flat platform.