The Hoer / Ridger, besides mechanically checking the weeds growing in the row of orchards or in any plantation in rows, has the function to break up the soil, thus improving the ecosystem generated between rows and ensuring the plant an optimal well-being, as required to increase productivity.
Several accessories are available, such as the ridging auger in wedges for hard and stony lands, discs in a lot of shapes and diameter sizes, and small cultivator head to grind down weeds and refine clumps.
- 1400 cc direct injection Engine for lower fuel consumption and power at low revs on balanced springs for zero vibration;
- available in versions with length of 3.5 and 4 meters and width of 1,50 - 1,70 - 1,85 meters;
- available with two-wheel drive, 4 wheel drive and 4 wheel self-aligned steering;
- 500 or 650 liters electro-hydraulically operated compressor with 50 liters air reserve;
- 2 speed gearbox traditional or electrohydraulic gearshifts moving under load;
- negative parking brake;
- ultra flat platform.